You don’t need a business degree to develop a business based on your creative passion, but you do need a practical plan and the tools to make it work. My business coaching will help you turn your creativity into a profitable business that meets your financial, personal, and artistic goals. Each step of the process is designed specifically for artists, using language and examples that creative people understand. Working with me you will learn how to develop a strategy, write a business plan, and take the steps needed to implement your idea.
Whether you’re just starting out or if you’ve been in business for years and you want to take your business to the next level, these are the key parts of your business that you need to feel certain and confident about.
The coaching process starts with a discussion of your business, creative, and personal goals and an assessment of your business. From that assessment we’ll identify key topics from which to focus in the following areas.
The Market is about understanding your customers, their needs, and how you provide value. Exploring the market will answer important questions such as:
- Who is your customer and what needs and wants can you satisfy for them?
- What is the value of you products and services and how can you price them most effectively?
- Where do your customers look for your product or service?
- How can you get your messages to your customers?
- What is your brand and what does that brand mean to your customers?
The Workshop is about the actual work that you do, how you do it, and what resources you use when you do. Understanding your workshop involves understanding
- The tasks that you are performing to deliver value to your customers. How can you perform them most efficiently and effectively?
- The resources that you are using to perform those tasks. Are you making the best use of what you have at your disposal?
- The people and businesses that you partner with. Are you making the best use of them to provide the best value to your customers and maintain the promise of your brand?
The Wallet is about the money that comes in and goes out of your business. Mastering the wallet helps you master important financial topics such as:
- Understanding the revenue that you are generating from your business
- Keeping track of the expenses that your business incurs, inc
- Controlling how much cash is coming into and going out of your business to ensure that you can
- How you manage your cash and other financial resources
- Helping you keep track of what customers owe you and what debts you owe others so
The Toolkit consists of the knowledge and skills that you apply on a daily basis to make your business successful. Improving your toolkit improves how you
- Lead and manage your business
- Understand and solve problems
- Make effective decisions
- Manage projects
- Be more productive
- Communicate with customers and other stakeholders
If you’re in the Nashville area I’m happy to meet you in person. If you are located somewhere else in the world, we can work together through by telephone and through Skype.
Contact me now to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation where we an discuss your business and how I can help you be more successful.
If you are ready to turn your creativity energies into a successful business, leave your contact information and I’ll get in touch shortly.